Thank you for considering a New England Celiac Organization membership. Your membership helps our non-profit organization educate and advocate for New England’s gluten-free community, as well as provide important resources to those not yet diagnosed with celiac disease.
NECO Member Benefits include:
- Helpful “getting started” welcome packet.
- Annual subscription to NECO’s comprehensive magazine, Gluten Free New England
- Articles of interest on GF restaurants and delicious GF recipes
- Monthly e-newsletter, NECO News
- Cutting edge gluten free nutrition, medical, and scientific information
- Up-to-date website
- Notices of special events for expos, conferences, area meetings
- Educational programs featuring nationally known speakers
- Free access to area group meetings
- 24-hour telephone messaging service
- Email availability for questions, concerns & other communication
- Partnership with the celiac centers at Mass General Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Celiac Program at Harvard Medical School
- Most of all, we will take the stress of learning the diet out of the picture! NECO will provide you with all the information you need to live gluten free. We will make it easy for you!
You may also download an application form in PDF format.