The 2017 Celiac Symposium, Celiac Disease: Medical Myths and Milestones will feature speakers and vendors. A gluten-free buffet breakfast and lunch will be included.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from these industry leaders:
- Alessio Fasano, MD: The Spectrum of Gluten-Related Disorders
- Kate Scarlata, RDN: GF Alphabet Soup: IBS, FODMAPs, SIBO
- Dan Leffler MD, MS: Looking Ahead in Celiac Disease Research and Treatment
- Sara Ahmed, DMD – Celiac Disease and Dentistry
- Debbie Mitchell, MD – Endocrinology Matters in Celiac Disease
- Keynote: Patient Advocate Tami Goldsmith, introduced by Alessio Fasano, MD (No CEUs for RDs or RNs)
- Wendie Trubow, MD: Food and Mood: Good Intentions, Bad Outcomes
- Dascha Weir, MD: The Kids Speak
- Chef’s presentation: Oonagh Williams
- Three panels will be led by Ciaran Kelly, MD, Rupa Mukherjee, MD and Melinda Dennis, MS, RDN and Jocelyn Silvester, MD, PhD and Alan Leichtner, MD
Save your seat! Click here to purchase tickets.